Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: animal shelter, goat shed, goats, metal roof, pallet re-use, run in
Been a little bit busy I guess. Can’t believe no posts in SO long!!
We spent a lot of the fall painting the house.
And also just trying to deal with all the pumpkins!
We also found time to take on a big new construction project!! A goat shed!!
We used leftover roofing but bought the cedar new. A bit posh for those goats–total cost about 500.00. It did turn out quite pretty I think. Alas, this picture highlights our pallet gate system–tied shut with binder twine no less. Guess that needs to get on the to do list.
We used what we learned from building the chicken coop, and are pretty pleased with how it turned out.
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment